1. JS Security protects your users’ data
2. JS Security protects your website from hacking attempts
3. JS Security protects your website from malware
4. JS Security protects your website from cybercriminals
Malicious users can harvest information like emails, usernames, and passwords through phishing attacks. Fortunately, you can protect your users and yourself entirely by implementing a Strong Passwords Policy.
5. JS Security protects your website from SQL injection attacks
6. JS Security protects your website from XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) attacks
7. JS Security protects your website from clickjacking attacks
Clickjacking is a type of attack that allows hackers to gain access to sensitive information, such as usernames and passwords. Luckily, you can protect yourself from these attacks by adequately sanitizing user input from Appsealing
8. JS Security protects your website from CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) attacks
9. JS Security protects your website from phishing attempts
Places to learn
12. Membership Details
Frontend Masters provides a free course, with access to all course materials that you can take at your own pace. The material is easy to follow, and you can study at your own speed. In addition to the free course, they provide an annual membership that allows you to access all systems available, including pre-populated code snippets and options to submit code for grading by the instructor. They offer two plans: Bronze ($49 per month) and Silver ($79 per month), both of which are paid monthly or annually.
13. Instructions and comments