Mobile apps are one of the fastest growing segments in the technological sector. With more people investing in smart phones and using them for everything from watching videos to checking social media accounts, it is no surprise that many of these people want to download programs on their mobile devices. This has created a huge business opportunity for mobile app development companies in Slovakia. If you want to tap into this highly lucrative market, here are the top 10 mobile app trends in 2021.
1. There will be a major consolidation of mobile platforms. This means that there will be two major mobile app stores in the future. One will be an iOS store that will compete directly with the App Store for the mobile device market. The second market will be Android-based. Both companies have already indicated that they intend to compete aggressively in the near future.
2. We will see a radical change when it comes to mobile payment options. Right now, most mobile apps use either Google Wallet or PayPal as their payment gateways. However, it is not uncommon to hear about new mobile app stores opening up that only accept mobile payments. This opens up a world of opportunities for developers and entrepreneurs. What if a developer could not only create a fantastic mobile app but also create mobile payment systems for it?
3. This is exactly what is being done by one mobile app consultancy firm in Slovakia. They have developed an online payment system called Mijas. Mijas allows mobile devices to pay for items purchased through their online platform using either credit cards or electronic checkbooks.
4. The next mobile app trend that will take off and be absolutely huge in the next few years will be augmented and digital reality mobile apps. These will include things like augmented reality games, real-world maps, and GPS integration. This will allow mobile devices to “wear” items such as glasses or contact lenses. Not only will this be extremely useful for surgeons, nurses, and the military, but it will also revolutionize how people communicate.
5. An additional popular mobile app that is predicted to be extremely popular in the not too distant future is “utility billing”. This mobile app will allow mobile devices to make payments for services and utilities in the places where they are used. As a service, it will require no installation of specialized hardware and will simply work with any Smartphone or mobile device.
Lastly, you can expect to see tons of applications that help businesses manage their mobile data. Right now, mobile devices make it incredibly difficult for workers to do their job properly. If you were to get data on your mobile phone or PDA, you might spend an hour searching for the right file. But with the mobile app for your smart phone, you can search for data within a matter of seconds. For instance, if you want to know what the latest sales are at your store, you can simply pull up the mobile app, pull up the sales numbers, and see what you want to know. This will help your employees get more work done in a shorter period of time and save money on employee’s compensation costs.
The app trends in 2021 are all about the mobile devices we use today. They are all about connecting and staying connected. You’ll find innovative ways to do just that. Just look around at what some of your favorite mobile devices can do. From navigating stores to playing music, they offer plenty of ways to stay entertained and connected.